Motto: "From Darkness to Light"
Sitting : L-R : Sri. Kadiyamada K. Muthanna, Prof. Mundyolanda D. Nanjunda, Sri. Moovera K. Kuttappa, Prof. Kambeyanda C. Belliappa, Sri. Balyamanda M. Nanaiah, Sri. Machanda S. Muthappa
Standing : L-R : Sri. Kekada M. Belliappa, Sri. Mullengada M. Kuttappa, Sri. Mandira P. Kalaiah, Smt. Kadiyamada Gowri Muthanna, Smt. Ponjanda Lovely Appaiah, Sri. Mechanda M. Ponnappa, Sri. Nambudamada N. Caveriappa
Aim of the Institution
The Institution aims at imparting the necessary knowledge and skills to the students and developing proper habits, attitudes and values in life.
- All round development of innate talents.
- Make them grow into an individual character.
- Help them imbibe the qualities of simplicity, honesty and tolerance and develop a sense of discipline and a spirit of understanding and co-operation.
- Enable them to think rationally, analytically and adopt a scientific attitude.
- Enable them to appreciate Indian cultural heritage.